Jann's Pages

Saturday, March 1

January and February 2014 Pictures

Can you believe it's March?!  

Life is zooming by at the speed of sound the older I get.  I've been so busy with painting bedrooms in the house.  When we moved here, each bedroom had its own color.  Unfortunately, the colors are DARK and make the bedrooms look small. Four years later, I am finally getting the time to get them painted. 

I have to paint primer and then the color that we have throughout the common areas of our home (Apache Tan from Dunn-Edwards.) So one bedroom is painted, but I need to finish painting the baseboards.  Then onto the next bedroom, which is my stepson's.  He'll be moved into the newly painted bedroom so I won't have to work around the furniture.  

I just realized I haven't posted very many pictures lately...so here are some of my favorities I have taken this year.  Enjoy!

Silhouette of a small hawk on the light pole that is near the back of our property

Hawk flew to the top of our Sissoo tree

Lemon tree blossoms

See the baby lemons forming?  YES, in February!

Hubby and his son at Arizona Diamondbacks FanFest


Stepson playing PitchOut at Fanfest

These are my two favorite SCHOTTS in the world!

My stepson and I were sitting in the bleachers at FanFest

Stepson strikes a pose with Mickey Mouse at FanFest

huge concrete baseball outside Chase Field

Harry, our Malchi, was playing with his 'cousin' Chloe!

Chloe is so TINY next to Harry.

That rope bone is almost as big as Chloe.

Chloe sauntered out onto the pool's Katch-a-Leaf Cover.

How much is that puppy in the mirror?!

I caught Harry peeking under the bedroom door at Chloe.

Chloe investigating the whining and black spot under the door


Beautiful Bird of Paradise 

Door sign created with Vinyl, 4x4" artist canvas, Mod-Podge and Ribbon

One of the more recent cards I created.
Stamps from Close To My Heart

Another greeting card created using a Close To My Heart stamp set.







1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Chloe and Harry are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments.