Jann's Pages

6/12/13

G'day mates!

WHY the Aussie talk?  Because Close To My Heart has some AWESOME news to share with the WORLD!

Close To My Heart is expanding to Australia and New Zealand!!  It was announced on Jeanette Lynton's blog. Jeanette Lynton is Close To My Heart's founder and CEO.

You can read more from Australia's Close To My Heart site

So welcome to the incoming Australia & New Zealand consultants to this fabulous company!  I am proud and honored to be an Independent Consultant.

You can visit my Close To My Heart website at http://snap-schotts.ctmh.com to learn more about this wonderful company.

I also have a Facebook page where you can sign up for my monthly newsletter. CLICK HERE to visit and like my page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments.