Jann's Pages

4/10/13

I am CERTIFIED.....

Okay, Certified WHAT is the question!  

Seriously though, I've been plodding along taking consultant education courses from Close To My Heart.  I completed my Bachelor's of Close To My Heart Business on May 4, 2012.  I was recognized at the Close To My Heart convention in Dallas, Texas in July, 2012.  

I decided to work on my Master's degree for the upcoming Close to My Heart convention being held at Animal Kingdom in Disney World! (Florida)  Well, I read that the degree programs are going to be revamped, and if any consultant wants to complete ALL the degrees, the deadline is May 31, 2013.  

So my goal, mid March was to complete BOTH degrees.  I completed the Master of Close To My Heart Business on March 29, 2012.  

Today I officially finished the Ph.D. degree for Close To My Heart.  I am so happy that I reached that goal before the deadline!  

Now onto bigger and better things with Close To My Heart! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments.