Thank you so much to Dania's Stories in Pictures' blog for awarding me the Liebster Award!
Here's the information about the Award:
ABOUT THE LIEBSTER AWARD
Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved Person," "Sweetheart," or "Dearest."
This Award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present it to their favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The origins of this award is unclear, but is believed to have originated by a German blogger. This award was designed to be a blog award in the ‘pay it forward’ fashion to share your dearest and most beloved blogs that have less than 200 followers.
RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
1. Thank the person who gave you the Award and link back to their blog.
2. Post one of the 3 Award badges onto your blog. (side bar)
3. Give the Award to five bloggers whom you appreciate.
4. Bloggers you chose MUST have less than 200 followers.
5. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you shared this awesome award!
Grab the badge of your choice to post on your blog and then pay it forward to those 5 blogs you chose!
So, the following 5 new Liebster Award recipients are:
1. Birdscards.com which has SUCH a talented artist who shares her creations with others at no cost to them.
2. Scrap N Today has a lot of interests, such as Cricut, Silhouette, Close To My Heart, Navy Moms and such. She's been blogging for quite awhile. Wonderful friend who got me
3. No Time For Washing Up! is by Sheridan, another talented artist who also shares her creations with readers. Right now Sheridan is taking a break, but don't let that stop you. Check out some of her past posts for really cute files!
4. Pink Cake Plate which is such a delicious looking blog by a friend of mine. She was originally my "Dove Chocolatier" consultant and what a SWEET friend to have! ;-)
5. Crafting Into the Night is such a wonderful blog by a Silhouette Cameo owner, CeciV. I 'met' her on Silhouette Plus's Message Board and what awesome creations she comes up with!!
Thank you again to Dania with awarding me the Liebster Award!