Jann's Pages

2/19/12

Get Well Soon Card


GET WELL




I used  my Silhouette SD, Sadie, to cut the Silhouette Studio online file: "Animal Owl Card" created by Samantha Walker. Sadie also was used to cut the Word Cloud, created by Lori Whitlock.

K & Company "Jubilee" 12x12" paper was used for the background of the owl and the 2 layers of the word cloud.  I used the Print 'n' Cut (PnC)feature to cut out the rest of the owl--coloring each piece, printing and then piecing them together on top of the background. I used various colors of Sakura Star Dust Gelly Roll pens to outline parts of the PnC.  I also used a Sakura Glaze pen (black) for the beak, the eyes,  and the toes on each foot.  

The words in the word cloud were drawn with the font, "First Grader" using a blue Gel Pen  to write out the phrase, using Chomas Creation's Adjustable pen holder.  With the Silhouette Studio program, the phrase was offset and cut around the outside. I used a Bic Yellow Blaze color permanent marker to outline the phrase, then added a Sakura Blue Star Gelly Roll pen inside the  phrase. 

The word bubble has Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen outlining the upper layer, which is right above an exact replica, being held with CTMH 3D Foam Tape.





The Inside of the card has the Silhouette Studio file, "Get Well Soon" which was also designed by Lori Whitlock.  I designed this as a Print 'n' Cut (PnC) with blue as the base, orange as the middle and yellow as the top layer of this phrase.  The base was sized at 5.125"x 3.48".  After attaching the top and middle layers with my Xyron 500 Create a Sticker Machine's permanent adhesive, I added a Sakura Copper Star Dust Gelly Roll pen outline to the orange layer.  




1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your comments.