Jann's Pages

11/4/11

50 Percent!

Well, 50 percent of winners of my Blog Candy Contest claimed their prizes! Now it's time to draw two more names and again, winners will have ONE week to claim prizes.

Winners can email me at
snap.schotts (@) gmail (dot) com with a mailing address, and an email address so I can send you a tracking number. Prizes will go out asap.

Here's the list of COMMENTS from which I compiled for a random drawing.

The prizes that are still up for grabs are:


The 2nd Prize Package

So, again, using Random.org's website, The winner of this Package that contains a Sizzix Movers & Shapers die, 2 Studio G stamps, Martha Stewart notecards/envelopes, and some border tape is:


25. Pink Cricut said... I love hot air balloons too! One day I hope to go on a hot air balloon ride... I love how your card turned out! September 26, 2011 3:42 AM


So, Congrats to the Pink Cricut, Sarah Hamer!!!

And now, Drumroll (again!) to our GRAND PRIZE winner, who will receive 3 Echo Park Paper Packs, the only Double Acrylix stamp set that Close to My Heart has ever issued, and a bottle of Scrap Fusion Permanent Adhesive (this stuff Rocks!)



The Grand Prize Package

The Winner is:



27. The Scrapoholic said... Always love your cards :) October 7, 2011 1:58 PM

So congratulations to Jill the Scrapoholic for winning the grand prize!!!

Again, deadline for contacting me, with your mailing address and email addy at
snap.schotts AT gmail DOT com is Friday, 11 November 5pm Pacific.




1 comment:

  1. Well isn't this a nice surprise - thank you Jann! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments.