Jann's Pages

10/27/11

Blog Candy Contest Winners!

Thank you to all who participated in my personal Blog Candy Contest. I appreciate the comments and the followers.  I've had a wonderful time participating on Jill the Scrapoholic's Sketchy Saturday Challenge Design Team for the past 3 months.  I appreciate Jill giving me the opportunity to be on my very first design team!  

Now, onto  the goodies! 


There are FOUR prizes. Prize Winners will have until:
FRIDAY, November 4th, 2011, at 5pm pacific time zone 
to contact me at:


snap (dot) schotts (at) gmail (dot) com 


First & Last Name, 
mailing address, 
& email address (so I can send tracking info)
to receive their Prize Package.
If I do NOT hear from a Prize Winner by the deadline,
a new name will be chosen.


All winners were chosen from random.org. There were 35 eligible comments and 9 Followers. This totals 44. Yes, there are multiple entries from the same people, but they followed the rules of commenting ONLY on the Sketchy Saturday blogposts, and one entry per person per eligible blog entry.


Here is where you can see all the comments and followers in a document I created:   COMMENTS


Now, onto the Prizes and winners!!!  Drumroll Please.....



The 3rd Runner up prize is:


Inkadinkado Stamps and Ink Dot package,
with a package of Silver shell stickers


The WINNER of this package is:


30. Scrapcrazy said... love both the cards, this is one that I might use for my moving cards, still need to make the we have moved cards.

Congratulations SCRAPCRAZY!!


The 2nd Prize Winner will receive:

Stamps from Studio G, Sizzix Die, & 
Martha Stewart Crafts


The Random generator shuffled and came up with

Congratulations to Martha Galvez!

For our 1st Prize Winner, they will receive a Making Memories Prize Package:

That winner is:  
8. Sarah said... Great cards Jann, I love the bling on the first card and the colors on the second card go great. I like how you change it up vertical/horizontal.

Congratulations, Sarah!

Now, for our GRAND PRIZE winner, this person will receive this prize:

 
THREE Echo Park Papers Packs (Victoria Gardens, Happy Days and the Apothecary Emporium Paper Packs), 
a bottle of Scrap Fusion, and
the BONUS Close To My Heart DOUBLE My Acrylix stamp set!
 
That random generated number is:

3. Jessica said... I love the I Miss Hearing from You card. Great ribbon trim, soft colors, and use of stickles!!! :O) Jessica 
 
Congratulations to Jessica!
 
Congratulations to the 4 lucky winners of my 
Blog Candy Contest! Be sure to brush and floss after
enjoying your prize! ;-)
 
Please remember, winners, I need your info by 5pm Pacific time zone, on Friday, November 4th, 2011 in order for you to receive your prize.  
 
Thank you for all who participated and followed my blog.  I do appreciate you taking the time to do this!  
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow I won, congratulations on all the winners, thanks Jann for doing this. Love all the cards you shared.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments.