Jann's Pages

9/16/11

That and This in Cardmaking

Yes...a lil' backwards from This and That!  Happy Friday everyone!  I thought I'd write up a quick post and show you some cards I've been creating that are NOT for my Sketchy Saturday challenge posts.

Card created with SP& Company stamp set for August, 2011.(Sewing Chic)
Puppy cut out using Sadie.  Puppy from LD's "Chicken Fat & Alley Cat" graphic set. Paw print from Pink By Design.  Saying is from Inkadinkado's "Dogs" stamp set.

Word & Saying are from "Furry Friends" stamp set Pink by Design.  cat from LD's "Chicken Fat & Alley Cat" graphic Set. (Sadie again!)




"Lily of the Valley" Colour & Cut Stack from "PaperCraft Inspirations" Issue 89. Used colored pencils, blended with Odorless Paint Thinner.

Echo Park Paper from "Happy Days" paper pack. 

SP& Company's "Falling Snow" stamp set on preprinted card stock (unknown brand).  Sakura Glaze pens & embossing powder from Ranger used.

My MOTHER made this cute card!  CTMH stamp set "I Believe"



  










































Hope you enjoyed the show...stay tuned for the next blog, which will give you a chance to put in another entry for my Blog Candy Contest happening after the end of October, 2011!  



2 comments:

  1. Love your cards. Very versatile and creative! keep up the crafty work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course I love this cards, they all came out great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments.