Jann's Pages

4/25/11

Executive Decision

Well, after some pondering, Pro & Con list making and talking it over with my hubby, I chose to return my Craftwell eCraft to hsn.com. It's being sent out today and should arrive Friday. It was packed up and taken to my local UPS store Saturday afternoon. That store is a lot easier to access than our regular post office that ALWAYS has a line, plus the UPS store is open on Saturdays.

I came to the conclusion that I would rather STAMP than CUT. I have a LOT of stamps, thanks to the Pink by Design store and Stephanie Barnard's The Stamps of Life store!

I also have a Spellbinders Wizard with a growing collection of Nestabilities. The Wizard can die cut AND emboss, and I really enjoy embossing paper. That texture and how I can alter it is just something I enjoy.

So the eCraft is gone, but not forgotten. I DID enjoy it, but I really don't have the need for it. Maybe in the future, I might change my tastes in crafting, and then I'll reconsider it, but as of right now, nope, don't need it.

Now I DO want to point out that I am keeping my Make the Cut software. The GREAT thing about this software is that I can PRINT items from the program using my printer. I can manually cut them out by hand, or if it's a saying/phrase, I can use a Nestabilities die with the Wizard to cut it out THAT way. I just need to move my cardstock near my printer now, which is VERY Easy to do! Plus, I can cut things out by hand, and I did pass scissors cutting 101 in college! (NO, not really a course, but you just never know, eh?!)

Until Next Time--


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments.