So here we are:
|YOU take the Cake!|
- Cuttlebug Folder "Diamond Plate" embossed on white cardstock
- Cake & words stamped on white cardstock with Versafine Black ink,
- Dotted with yellow Rangers Stickles
- Cake stand outlined with Sakura Glaze Pen, black.
- Yellow ink was sponged with Ranger Distress Ink--Mustard Seed, masking cake image.
- Ribbon from 7Gypsies "French" pack.
|Love is in the Air!|
- paper from The Paper Studio "Black and White 100 Paper Pack 12x12"
- Rangers Distress Ink, "Broken China"
- TSOL small Cake stamp using Versafine Back Ink
- TSOL Heart stamp, using "Broken China" ink,
- Sakura Glitter Clear Star pen was used inside the stamped hearts
- Unknown brand of blue satin ribbon tied onto a piece of blue satin ribbon that was ahdhered to the back of the Paper Studio paper.
The last card to show you is a quick card I created just on a whim. Now why ALL my cards can't be created this quickly is beyond me! I swear, this took about 5 minutes!
- Making Memories "Just Chillin' paper pad 8x8.
- gray carstock cut with "Scalloped Rectangles" Spellbinders Nestabilities
- beige cardstock cut with "Scalloped Circles" Spellbinders Nestabilities
- Inkadinkadoo Bird Stamp, that was inked with Staz-On black ink
- stamped bird heat embossed with Martha Stewart black embossing powder
- Ribbon is from Offray. This was in my mother's collection of ribbon that she just gave me. It's probably about 30 years old!!
I will leave you with a picture of a recent sunset. We had rain earlier in the day, and a gorgeous sunset to end our yucky weather day! I think Arizona sunsets are incredibly gorgeous and I thank the good Lord every evening for another beautiful day in Paradise!