Jann's Pages

2/27/11

Finally got to create!

I've been so busy this past week, that I haven't had time to sit down at my craft desk and create. So today I decided to set aside some time to finally use The Stamps of Life February 2011 stamp set I received over 3 weeks ago!


Here's the first card I made:

"EGGS 4 SALE"
The cardstock is from DCWV, which is a 'matchbook' folded blank card. The bunny is from the Stamps Of Life's "Bunny4Easter" set. I stamped it with Versamark black ink, cut out the bunny after coloring it with my Bic ultra fine markers. This bunny is actually on an Action Wobble spring, so it moves back and forth. All the outline in black is from the black Sakura Glaze pen.

The eggs and grass are heat embossed using ZING! embossing powder. I outlined the fine details of the eggs using a Bic Ultra fine marker. "Happy Easter" greeting is from "Bunny4Easter" set. I attached a dusty rose colored 1/4" ribbon with ZOTS adhesive dots.




The second card I created is also using the "Bunny4Easter" stamp set and the "Eggs4Easter" set--again, both from The Stamps of Life.

HAPPY SPRING


This card was created on white cardstock. I used an EK Success border punch for the right side border. Under that, on the inside of the card I ran an adhesive runner and sprinkled bright pink glitter on it. The glitter shows through the punched border.

The green cardstock was embossed using a Cuttlebug folder. I flipped the paper over to the debossed side, then took a Ranger "Perfect Medium" pen to draw in the debossed area. I sprinkled clear gloss embossing powder, and heat set the powder to give a darker green appearance. I used pink stamp ink, and Versamark ink to stamp tiny hopping bunnies on it.

The ribbon is from Making Memories.

The larger bunny is from The Stamps of Life "Bunny4Easter" set. I used Crayola colored pencils to color the bunny. The outline is a black Sakura glaze pen. I used pop-dots for the bunny placement.


My final card I created is also from the Stamps of Life set.


HOPPY BIRTHDAY! (outside)

With this card, I used the Bunny4Easter stamps (the dots and the hopping bunny.) The Ribbon is, I believe, Martha Stewart. The blue and orange cardstock are DCWV. Ink is Ranger Distressed Inks. I used a Sakura Glaze pen to emphasize the dots.

Inside, I chose to use a greeting from Pink by Design, along with the Stamps of Life Bunny4Easter stamps. It's also stamped with Ranger ink.

(Inside)
So, with these 3 cards, I've begun creating my Easter 2011 cards I'll be sending out to friends and family. Hope you enjoyed viewing them!

Until Next Time--

1 comment:

  1. Love all the cards. your choices with the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments.